• Balboa Geolocation, Inc. is a first-in-class geolocation, and orientation technology company for GPS-denied environments using Magneto Quasi Static (MQS) and Magneto Electric Quasi Static (MEQS) that enables centimeter to meter scale 3D geolocation in indoor, underground, underwater, and metallic environments, where other techniques fail. This technology, developed at Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and supported by a strong intellectual property estate, is applicable in numerous commercial, industrial, energy, mining, maritime, military and First Responder markets to locate, track and protect humans and assets in various settings. MQS / MEQS may be integrated with other geolocation technologies to provide a comprehensive geolocation solution.
• Spin out from Caltech / Jet Propulsion Lab
• Exclusive worldwide license executed with Caltech in Q4 2021
• Strong IP portfolio - 13 issued and pending patents
• Principal Scientist at JPL, Darmindra Arumugam, PhD
• Expected commercial launch in second half of 2023
Copyright © 2022 Montauk Technologies - All Rights Reserved.